BobCat
B
He is very much loved by the Spencer also because he is the only Son that’s keeping his mother’s Legacy alive and doesn’t betray her. And he’s doing that at all cause. I do admire him for this tremendously. He truly is Princess Diana’s only Son. So happy for him that the Spencer ‘s got his back❤️🧸
Karen B. @Karaliba
SUSSEX MODE: Prince Harry’s cousins were there to support him too; Lord Louis Spencer, Viscount Althorp & Lady Lara Spencer (Earl Spencer’s children). This just warms my heart.🤗🥰👏🏾 #iam10 #weloveyouprinceharry #princeharry #lovewins
01:15 PM - May 08, 2024
01:46 PM - May 08, 2024
angela dedeng
A
In response to BobCat.
He truly loved his mother. We can all see that, except for those who intentionally refuse to.
03:24 PM - May 08, 2024 (Edited)
BobCat
B
In response to angela dedeng.
Exactly True 💯✅
03:26 PM - May 08, 2024
Florida Redhead
A
In response to BobCat.
Totally different from William who seems to more and more resemble his grumpy old mean grandpa Philip.
03:19 PM - May 08, 2024
BobCat
B
In response to Florida Redhead.
That's what begrudging someone else, narcissism and being mean does to him. He owes it all to himself.
03:24 PM - May 08, 2024
Trust No One, Inc.
A
In response to BobCat.
What a lovely, lovely day💕
03:11 PM - May 08, 2024
BobCat
B
In response to Trust No One, Inc..
I 💯 AGREE IT WENT BETTER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD . STARTING SINCE YESTERDAY IT DID NOT DISAPPOINT AT ALL. HARRY HAS BOSSED IT ALL 💪🔥🔥🔥HE WENT AND CONQUER 💯🍀HARRY THEE INVICTUS
03:20 PM - May 08, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}