Michael Freeman
A
This is all about SCOTUS.

She is betting that SCOTUS will grant Trump immunity, and that's not a bad bet. I'm one of those in the minority who does not believe she's totally incompetent.

We're continually trapped by how our system is supposed to work. Like a dead fish, it rots from the head ...
Allwftopic @Allwftopic
Christopher Webb
cwebbonline:

Most of us see Judge Aileen Cannon as corrupt and part of Trump’s ongoing coup attempt, but the fact that she’s this incompetent and unhinged is stunning.

Take a minute and watch til the end.
12:02 PM - May 08, 2024
04:21 PM - May 08, 2024
Terminator LX
A
In response to Michael Freeman.
I think it's both. She is inexperienced; that's a fact. And she's probably got anxiety about looking inept due to her delay tactics and anxiety about what the MAGA cult will do to her if she doesn't delay. AND she has clearly made up her mind that she's gonna slow walk this case for Trump.
07:16 PM - May 08, 2024
Mlb Anx
A
She’s being “given” the benefit of the doubt because it’s too hard for some to accept that she’s corrupt and evil. I’m not one of them.
05:32 PM - May 08, 2024
MaxxMilly Browne 808
A
I fear you are right?? The ludicrous antics going on right now, ……….. ?
04:35 PM - May 08, 2024
Michael Freeman
A
In response to MaxxMilly Browne 808.
Most people seem to be surprised by this. I am not. I have said, on many occasions, that the oligarchs have been planning this coup for 50 years, and are now in the execution phase.

All the pieces are in place and they are rounding the home stretch, racing to the finish line.

They will not quit.
05:31 PM - May 08, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}