Mama Ezekiel
A
#DailyPictureTheme #ruin
Good morning! 🥰
Earlier this year was my 1st time making individual brownies. I normally use a pan & cut them into squares. I was so afraid I'd ruin them! The hearts & roses were made in a silicone mold & the others were made in a mini Bundt pan.
Have a wonderful day! ❤️
06:35 AM - May 08, 2024
Jacqueline Wallace
A
In response to Mama Ezekiel.
They’re so cute 😊
05:21 PM - May 08, 2024
Mama Ezekiel
A
Thank you! 🥰 I had a bit of trouble getting them out of the molds...I guess I should have greased them a bit better. Lessons were learned! 😊
In response to Jacqueline Wallace.
05:22 PM - May 08, 2024
Jacqueline Wallace
A
I would pop one in my mouth quick as a wink Mama E. lol. 😂 Your family is blessed.
05:28 PM - May 08, 2024
Mama Ezekiel
A
Haha! 🤣 Thank you so much! 🥰 I'm blessed to have them, too. ❤️
05:31 PM - May 08, 2024
Jacqueline Wallace
A
My daughter made a cake without eggs and used Sprite, I think and a ton of butter. On one of the cakes she used butter on the fluted pan, no oil or flour and it broke coming out of the pan.The 1st was perfect and topped with strawberries, yum the second was crumbles with the strawberries and cream
05:27 PM - May 08, 2024
Mama Ezekiel
A
If there were strawberries, I bet both of them were amazing! I could eat strawberries every single day of the week! 😅 When strawberry season starts here, I pick as many as I think I'll use for the entire year- but by October, they're all gone! 🤣 I try to save some for later, but they're too good!
05:30 PM - May 08, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}