Jacqueline Wallace
A
Suspicious 🤨?
Simon Sands @richceo69
A deputy responding to the call of a disturbance in progress “reacted in self-defense after he encountered a 23-year-old man armed with a gun,” the Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office said in a news release Friday.
11:07 AM - May 08, 2024
01:17 PM - May 08, 2024
BobCat
B
In response to Jacqueline Wallace.
I don’t think we should believe what this police 👮‍♀️ said because they are known of shooting to kill especially when your not White
01:40 PM - May 08, 2024
Jacqueline Wallace
A
In response to BobCat.
Yep, that’s why I’m suspicious. 🤨
03:38 PM - May 08, 2024
BobCat
B
And everyone should.Another Mother is grieving the lost of a child While Sunday May the 12th must have been Happy Mother’s Day for her she’s grieving Becuz a cop intentionally shot her son to dead. Cop must learn not to shoot kill a suspect regardless of race but to capture alive.
03:59 PM - May 08, 2024
Jacqueline Wallace
A
In response to BobCat.
Don’t make me cry dude. 😥
05:20 PM - May 08, 2024
BobCat
B
I know it’s a sad truth🥲
05:24 PM - May 08, 2024
Jacqueline Wallace
A
In response to BobCat.
Some days I just see the truth of it. Other times it’s overwhelming.
05:28 PM - May 08, 2024
BobCat
B
I got you, what I have learned is having compassion & empathy is different from sympathize becuz sympathizing means literally feeling other’s pain. You should never let allow that, how awful something is always stay grounded, don’t make it your own pain. It doesn’t mean that your heartless
05:40 PM - May 08, 2024
Jacqueline Wallace
A
In response to BobCat.
Now that makes sense. Sometimes the pain does trigger my own. Being clear about that is important, as you have said. Our world has so much greatness and so much depravity. Sometimes I just need to cry (and rejoice). 🎭
05:44 PM - May 08, 2024
BobCat
B
Could the trigger has to do with an old pain that had been stocked away, or is it how you look at yourself? Go in silence connect with your inner-self asks it what it’s that make you feel that way. asks what you need to heal & let go? It’s the God in you Learn how to connect with it
06:15 PM - May 08, 2024
Jacqueline Wallace
A
In response to BobCat.
To look inside seems like everyone knows this, like “of course”. It requires commitment, courage to embrace or act upon what you discover, and, to me, an awareness of sitting down with God in there. You’re absolutely right. I need to just do it more. Blessings
06:19 PM - May 08, 2024
BobCat
B
You’re welcome It’s just an act of Kindness
06:20 PM - May 08, 2024
Jacqueline Wallace
A
In response to BobCat.
And let us encourage one another to love and good works. I need encouragement to go deep too. Thanks.
06:21 PM - May 08, 2024
BobCat
B
If sharing what I know and encourage you to work at yourself and to love yourself unconditionally. Than I am thankful for that.
Wishing inner healing and inner peace so you be at ease at all time. Best of luck 🍀
06:25 PM - May 08, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}