AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
thread 1/2
My child would be in danger of actually dying if this happened. They met their lifetime caps years ago & would literally not be eligible for ANY insurance & without it, they wouldn't likely survive. So yeah, when I say lives depend on your vote, I mean my child.
Peggy Stuart #FirstWave @PeggyStuart
Trump wants to “terminate” the #AffordableCareAct . That means over 100 million Americans with pre-existing conditions would lose protections. The Biden-Harris administration will not let that happen, but with your vote, will push to make that healthcare permanent. #BidenHarris4More #Vote4Healthcare
07:56 PM - May 08, 2024
08:08 PM - May 08, 2024
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
thread 2/2
And it goes without saying that what they have is also a pre-existing condition.
08:09 PM - May 08, 2024
Michael Bourchier
A
In response to AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn.
No words, April G, except to say I hope the US comes to its senses and votes Biden back in. The alternative is too awful to imagine and I cannot fathom the impact it must be having on you. Universal healthcare is an absolute right in the 21st century.
04:18 AM - May 09, 2024
AprilG Xn+2 = Xn+1 + Xn
A
In response to Michael Bourchier.
Thank you Michael. ❤️
It's revolting that there are humans who don't see healthcare as a human right. There are many more rights on the line & I (try to) hold out hope that we'll do the right thing.
12:55 PM - May 09, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}