Drea
A
Q3: What is the most difficult plant you have ever grown? #SpoutAbout #Growing #Gardens
09:36 PM - May 08, 2024
Mister Midnight
A
In response to Drea.
Almost everything that I've tried to grow has died, whether it was because of the envirnment or my ineptitude.

I was able to grow rosemary, briefly. I think the bush sneered at my ham-handed attempts to kill it inadvertently.
11:17 PM - May 08, 2024
Drea
A
In response to Mister Midnight.
I've rosemary successfully thriving for the first time ever - I overwintered and am now preparing to harden off to put outside again. It can be very finicky.
11:26 PM - May 08, 2024
Mister Midnight
A
In response to Drea.
I am relocating (again!), so I will have to break new ground. Southern Arizona has been very unforgiving for my attempts, we will see how the Pacific Northwest treats my garden.
11:28 PM - May 08, 2024
Drea
A
In response to Mister Midnight.
Sending strength. Those moves are never easy. And a whole lot of green garden.

I have quite a few friends in the Pacific North West. And spend time in Vancouver/Victoria. My goal is to drive from there south some time and visit along the way.
11:37 PM - May 08, 2024
Mister Midnight
A
Thank you, always appreciated, but I'm used to it. Every few years, a new transition.

It will actually be strange that this could be my last transition - that this home will be my permanent one. As Gandalf said, I have been a stone doomed to rolling - I am looking forward to gathering moss.
In response to Drea.
11:46 PM - May 08, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}