R H
A
thread 1/6
🚨BREAKING: After making a HUGE deal out of having to be in court on the same day as his son Barron's graduation, it has just been learned that Donald Trump is scheduled as the keynote speaker at a Minnesota fundraiser on the same day as Barron's graduation.

Because of course he is.
11:04 PM - May 08, 2024
R H
A
thread 2/6
Trump complained to Judge Merchan that his son, whom he sometimes refers to as "Melania's son," was graduating from high school on May 17 and that court appearances would prevent him from attending.
R H
A
thread 3/6
Merchan relented, and granted the disgraced former President a pass for the day, which falls on a court-is-in-session Friday. Many Trump critics, hearing of the decision, mocked the development because they noted "now he HAS to attend."
R H
A
thread 4/6
Journalist Victoria Brownworth noted "I told you Trump was never going to Barron's graduation and the MAGAs told me I was slandering Trump. Nah, I just know from years of reporting on him that he puts himself first."
R H
A
thread 5/6
Technically, the Trump campaign says Trump will have time to attend both, with the graduation beginning at 10am ET and the fundraiser beginning at 5pm CT. But that means very little celebration time spent on the day with his son.

Because Trump ONLY cares about Trump.
R H
A
thread 6/6
Be sure to follow ReallyAmerican1 on Instagram and on Twitter.

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}