Just Piper
A
Mike Flanagan’s adaptation of Edgar Allan Poe’s The Fall of the House of Usher was brilliant! A little heavy on the sex focus, but don’t be put off by it. In case you weren’t aware, Flanagan has been doing modern adaptations of horror classics for Netflix for some time. Check them out
✨Witchy Woman✨ @wicked_wiccan76
I put off watching The Fall of The House of Usher bc all the reviews said it terrible. WTF I just watched it. It was awesome!

Meanwhile I want my day back from watching Apples Never Fall - the story of ww who gets in a fight with her family so she disappears for a week to get back at them 🙄
03:45 PM - May 09, 2024
05:12 PM - May 09, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Just Piper.
Oh really? what would you recommend?

PS I liked all the sex LOL felt SO BAD for poor Morrie tho and what her sick sadistic fuck of a husband did to her.

it only takes ONE fuck up man.

they never did say what happened to her wedding ring lol
05:57 PM - May 09, 2024
Just Piper
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
Then he did Midnight Mass, which was a new, amazing, creative, bloody, sad and gut wrenching take on vampires.
11:14 PM - May 09, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
Ok so I've pretty much seen all his stuff, that makes sense lol these are all excellent horror thriller movies which is my favorite
11:46 PM - May 09, 2024
Just Piper
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
Yep. He’s also done motion pictures like Doctor Sleep, Ouija: Origins of Evil, Oculus, and others. He’s quite the name in modern horror.
11:52 PM - May 09, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
LMAO you would think I would know his name I've seen every single picture you've named 🤦🏽‍♀️I swear I've run out of data storage space in my brain
11:55 PM - May 09, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}