Brian Tatem
B
I told you so.

This is why he needs to do this legally or he ends up just like Trump halting aid to Ukraine. He must use the Leahy Act or other mechanisms to do this.
mvario @mvario
02:41 PM - May 10, 2024
03:32 PM - May 10, 2024
John Luttermoser
A
In response to Brian Tatem.
Am I right in thinking impeachment is just another GOP shitpost unless they get it through the House? If they do, when the Senate shuts it down they can say "it's just like when they impeached Trump." But it takes a total party lockstep vote to get there, and I'm not sure they can do that now.
03:36 PM - May 10, 2024
Brian Tatem
B
The Senate can shut it down just like it did the last nonsense yes. They will still "Impeach" him in the House. Not by much though. The thing is, Biden still must follow the law regardless. I am hoping that he uses the tools and I think he is laying that groundwork.
In response to John Luttermoser.
03:39 PM - May 10, 2024
John Luttermoser
A
In response to Brian Tatem.
I'm thinking it only has political value for them if they can get it through to House to tee up the bothsidesing. And their majority is so thin. And they're not playing well amongst themselves.
03:40 PM - May 10, 2024
Brian Tatem
B
In response to John Luttermoser.
That is the only thing it is for them, but during and election year. Let's hope it riles up the young voters to vote for Biden instead
03:43 PM - May 10, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}