Bryan Welsh
A
thread 1/5
Once again it is almost my birthing day. Once again FB is suggesting organizations that I can do a fundraising for in honor of my being vaginally discharged. Once again I will not be doing that.

Here's what I want you to do in honor of me surviving another year:
1) Pet a lonely looking critter.
04:11 PM - May 10, 2024
Bryan Welsh
A
thread 2/5
Dog,cat, armadillo , Don't matter. Just make an animal a bit happier.
2) drop a 5 note into someone's hand that needs it.
Unhoused, struggling mom, old guy on the bus hell, I'm living on the precedes from donating plasma for the most part and I can afford to do it so maybe you can too.
Bryan Welsh
A
thread 3/5
3) sit and chat with another person, preferably not someone from your demographic or faith or culture or political leaning. Find someone new and just talk to them. It can change lives.
4)Hug your loved ones twice as much as usual. I'm not a big hugger, but a hug everyonce in a while feels nice.
Bryan Welsh
A
thread 4/5
5) just be a better person than you were yesterday. We all can be better if we just make small efforts in the right direction.

It will be 59 years for me on this waterlogged little rock spinning in space. Hardly a blink in the eye of time itself.
Bryan Welsh
A
thread 5/5
But one thing I've learned in my short time here is it ain't gonna get better till we learn to treat all things better, especially each other.

Peace out and y'all play nice.

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}