✨Witchy Woman✨
A
then do it you bloated piece of orange shit
04:31 PM - May 10, 2024
Terminator LX
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
He WANTS to go to jail! He hopes it will activate his MAGA domestic terrorists.

He knows jail won't be anything like the usual experience with the SS there to protect him; he won't be put in gen pop, because even the secret service couldn't save him there; & he'll only be there 1-2 days. He's like,
05:11 PM - May 10, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
In response to Terminator LX.
He says all that but deep down he doesn't mean it. We're talking about a man that has never had to be made to feel discomfort his entire life. The man couldn't do overnight in a jail cell let alone prison. He says that but he would never bc he's terrified.

otherwise why hasn't he???
05:16 PM - May 10, 2024
Terminator LX
A
He hasn't because he hasn't been convicted of anything YET.

Of course he'd ideally want to stay out of jail--who wouldn't? But he really does think he can spin going to jail into a good thing for him--especially if it get his MAGA thugs to start revolting before NOV because he knows he will lose.
05:24 PM - May 10, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
No no - he's talking specifically about going to jail for contempt of court for violating the gag order.

If he meant it all he has to do is pull out his phone and tweet right now. But he doesn't. Bc he's full of shit. He's not going to go to jail for violating the gag.
05:29 PM - May 10, 2024
Terminator LX
A
I know what he's talking about. That's why he kept violating the order. I don't think he's only stopped because of the judge's threat of jail. It's a combo of that AND his lawyers telling him to STFU. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them haven't threatened to quit if he doesn't stop.
05:38 PM - May 10, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
Oh I bet you're right on the money there and they have. Being his lawyer must be so frustrating - I'd tear my hair out!!!
05:39 PM - May 10, 2024
Terminator LX
A
I wouldn't take the job at all. There is literally no upside to it. At this point, any lawyer who willingly defends him is as crazy as he is.
05:43 PM - May 10, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
Agreed completely!! Who wants a client like him? who wants to work against the current for a man infamous for not paying his bills? I think they're all crazy!!
05:44 PM - May 10, 2024
Terminator LX
A
Exactly. They are ruining any good reputation they might have had; associating themselves with a loathsome creature who will forever be known as a fraud, liar, a sexual abuser, and the worst president in history; AND they'll never get paid all the money they are owed.
05:49 PM - May 10, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
Kind of makes you wonder - did they even have a good reputation to begin with? bc why do this to your practice and career?
05:52 PM - May 10, 2024
Terminator LX
A
IKR? I assumed they didn't, but some of the news pundits claim the lawyers for this trial in particular did--especially the woman who tried to humiliate Stormy Daniels during cross examination.
05:54 PM - May 10, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
WOW that sucks for her bc she'll forever be remembered for this like Marcia Clark is remembered for OJ.

and Stormy kinda humiliated the fuck outta her - I heard some of the transcript read and was laughing my ass off!!
05:56 PM - May 10, 2024
Terminator LX
A
She really did. Just reading about it was great. Stormy asking her to show her where she said things was brilliant. Whoever gave her that idea was on point!
06:06 PM - May 10, 2024
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
I just died when she said that no one wants to publicly admit they had sex with trump. oh and the whole orange turd bit. And how that whole time trump just had to sit there listening to them shit talk him 😂😂😂

it's so unfair we can't watch this on the news or c-span
06:10 PM - May 10, 2024
Terminator LX
A
I KNOW! They should at least be video recording the trial for history--even if they don't live stream it for the public. Like, 25-50 years from now, people could use an official video record of what a horrible person 45* was so they don't elect someone equally horrible.
06:16 PM - May 10, 2024
Andrew Senior
A
People are essentially stupid, so they probably will. That said, I think you would be hard pressed to find anyone as bad.
06:19 PM - May 10, 2024
Terminator LX
A
In response to Andrew Senior.
HAH! 😂 You're my kind of cynical.
10:51 PM - May 10, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}