RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his)
A
thread 1/5
I have been open to saying tattoos aren't my thing. But there's some damned good beautiful body art! I know that most took great care and thought through what they wanted, and got it. They also got some great artists that are hyper cool.
10:11 PM - May 10, 2024
A
thread 2/5
Also people are allowed to have one small out-of-the-way tattoo. There are some hyper cute ankle tattoos that are very attractive. Most people also realize which tattoos not to get. This is common sense, but to review, if you're getting body art...don't get the name of a spouse/lover.
A
thread 3/5
Also don't don't get anything that's considered lewd, lascivious, subversive...or will attract the wrong attention. Now, technically an employer isn't allowed to go after people with tattoos. However, they're still allowed to set standards, such as no facial/visible tattoos.
A
thread 4/5
Even with all of that, body art is beautiful when done right. Even though I know I'm not going to get anything (I'm too much of a coward, I'm going to be upfront about that). Though, I do appreciate the time and effort to get it done. Also the time and effort of the tattoo artists are insane.
A
thread 5/5
They have skills that even many artists would consider insanely good. So remember this...you're not "too old" to get a tattoo. You can get one, for as long as you know what you're getting and placing a ton of thought into it. So...friends...if you were to get one, what would you get?
BetterDays
A
Have 2 keep in mind what happens 2 our skin as we age. I wanted a tat when I was younger now I look @ my skin from sun damage & age I'm glad I didn't 😉
In response to RobPalmerIRL (he/him/his).
10:20 PM - May 10, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}