Karen Springer
A
Never forget the first debate I got in, over the word "progressive" vs. "liberal", in 2015. It was clear that in order to get progress, we needed Hillary, not Bernie. I could not understand why a "progressive" wasn't interested in progress. "Bern it down" was a catchier slogan, I guess. So they did.
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀 @mcgarrygirl78
Leftists claim to be so progressive but you can tell that they know so little about politics, civics, and the way the world works. They take a quarter of an almost good idea and flip it around until it's senseless. Then they demand everyone listen and cheer. So pathetic.
01:04 PM - May 11, 2024
01:24 PM - May 11, 2024
Nick
A
A general misunderstanding of the world & how it works, I think (& Bernie feeds it ftr). Total inability to comprehend "progress" doesn't all come at once & you can't just shout your way to getting everything you want. People like Hilary & Biden are pragmatic, which kills the "progressives" buzz.
In response to Karen Springer.
01:35 PM - May 11, 2024
Karen Springer
A
In response to Nick.
Funny that you said that, cuz that's exactly what I said--if I'm going to be a progressive, it'll be a pragmatic one. She didn't appreciate that argument.
01:38 PM - May 11, 2024
Nick
A
In response to Karen Springer.
Yup. I'm with you. Much rather get something positive done than nothing because you'll only accept getting 100% your way. It's childish, tbh 🤷‍♂️
01:46 PM - May 11, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}