Christopher Bouzy
A
And yet you see Accuracy Alerts working extremely well, and it will only get better from here. Humans can't fact-check thousands of posts a minute in real-time. So by the time the claim is fact-checked by a human, it will already be seen by thousands. 🤷🏾‍♂️
Jeremy Redlien @queerallclosets
I’m not anti AI or anything (more AI agnostic) I’m just not sure fact checking is a good use for AI and think it’s probably something better left to humans.
08:55 AM - May 11, 2024
09:09 AM - May 11, 2024
Magical Mystery Tour (MrG / NAFO)
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I was thinking that it would be nice to have the ability to query an AI chatbot. A user would post a query, Spout would pass it on to the chatbot, and post a length-limited reply in response.
02:09 PM - May 12, 2024
#Glassbydeanna
A
In response to Magical Mystery Tour (MrG / NAFO).
I have enough bots “curating” my life. Human interaction only please. The GIGO problem is being magnified. AI assumes everything on the web is equally valid does not fact check just uses popularity as a metric. If not fixed soon computers cease to have much use at all. Novelty and entertainment only
02:19 PM - May 12, 2024
#Glassbydeanna
A
The potential for wonder is there. How the rollout is handled will be the key. So far it is not looking promising. Unhealthy/manipulative people (elon,zuck,bezos and gates) have control over much of the information shared. The things they deem truth are not necessarily so.
In response to #Glassbydeanna.
02:46 PM - May 12, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}