Dr.XVI is the Wrong Crowd
A
thread 1/5
My mom is 83. Dances 5 days a week. And if I was to go over tomorrow, would make me breakfast and have it on the table in less than 5 minutes! I used to watch her make perfectly round tortillas, by the dozens, with her eyes closed. She got a BA in Psych while working 45 hrs a week at HEB. She
09:52 PM - May 12, 2024 (Edited)
A
thread 2/5
doesn't drink, doesn't cuss, and she never speaks ill of others. She can read thousands of pages a day, and she reads multiple books a week. She introduced me to rancheros, Connie Francis, Buddy Holly, the Platters, and loves Linda Rondstadt's Canciones de mi Padre! She always kept my ego in check
09:52 PM - May 12, 2024
A
thread 3/5
and to this day, never let's me get away with "big talk"! She tested at genius level IQ when she worked for Nueces Co. before I was born. She helped me pay for college, and is the straightes shooter I've ever known. She is a cancer survivor, and her favorite job, she tells me, was working with
A
thread 4/5
terminally ill children. When I asked her what her favorite food was when I was a kid, she said, "Yes". She came from nothing, and was able to give me and my brother everything! And I called her yesterday, and she insisted I call her today! That's just a short bit about my mom. I'm lucky to be
Jacqueline Wallace
A
Surely. That’s why I know a hero when I see one. They are my examples, and I try to follow.
In response to Dr.XVI is the Wrong Crowd.
10:07 PM - May 12, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}