Deb Prothero
A
My gravest concern is the creation of the new great lie - New Jersey is in play for Trump. When he loses there will he say election 2024 was stolen? Is this the new game?
Dodi Davies @Dodibd60
Accuracy test.

Accuracy Alert!

The claim, "Accuracy test," appears to refer to numerous different styles and applications of accuracy tests, spanning from typographical skills, such as mouse and typing accuracy games and professional speed tests, to more technical realms, including machine learning model accuracy evaluations, diagnostic tests in microbiology (e.g., COVID-19), and election auditing procedures. Due to the vast domain differences in the provided sources, the compilation does not support a singular cohesive conclusion around the topic of "accuracy test." Therefore, the claim is neither exclusively true nor false: instead, it introduces a vast topic that embraces various aspects of precision across different fields of study and aspects of daily life. It seems the key similarity is that all these tests aim to evaluate the precision or correctness of certain processes or skills, regardless of the sphere in which these operate.

11:23 PM - May 12, 2024
04:28 AM - May 13, 2024
My Flying Car 2020
A
Yes, he will say New Jersey was stolen. He will also say this about battleground states he loses. And other states he will probably throw in for good measure. To him, every state is in play, because he can lie about his chances in any of them.
In response to Deb Prothero.
08:47 AM - May 13, 2024
Jonathan Meyers
A
In response to My Flying Car 2020.
In 2016, Trump said he could win 95% of the black vote.
11:41 AM - May 13, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}