Terminator LX
A
thread 1/4
OH MY GOD I AM SO TIRED OF LAWYERS ON THE NEWS BASICALLY COACHING #TRUMP DEFENSE ATTORNEYS ON HOW TO ARGUE HIS CASE!!!

WTF, man? This is almost like trial tampering. I mean, you KNOW they've got a whole team of people monitoring the news for ideas by now.

THIS IS NOT NEWS! This is pontificating.
12:59 PM - May 13, 2024
Terminator LX
A
thread 2/4
Not only are they saying what the defense should say, they're pointing out all of the problems of the prosecution's case.The prosecution hasn't even presented their full case! How do they know what's coming? They don't.

AND THIS IS ON MSNBC! The other networks are even worse.
Terminator LX
A
thread 3/4
They're just filling the time between verbatim courtroom reports. How about reporting some actual news as "filler?" I mean stuff that's totally unrelated to this trial. Time, the world, and newsworthy events have not stopped because Fat Nixon is in court! 🤬 There's other shit to report!
Terminator LX
A
thread 4/4
To conclude, I hate Trump for disgracing our country with his trashy BS. I hate the media for contributing to his election in 2016 and their subsequent coverage of him contributing to him still being a presidential candidate in 2024. And I hate the deplorables who cape, worship, & vote for him.
Anastasia Joy
A
Worse is their hammering—like the NYT "breaking" story this morning—that Trump is winning the election & is virtually unbeatable despite having no campaign, little fundraising, openly saying he'll overthrow democracy & having 88 felony charges. In the real world, no legit news outlet would say that.
In response to Terminator LX.
01:25 PM - May 13, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}