Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 1/3
Here they are again. Trump Wins! Let's poke around in these polls a bit. The thing none of these articles or pollsters do is attempt to square special election after special election going D+10 or more from where the polls were. Do voters LOVE most dems but just really, really hate Biden? I dunno.
01:30 PM - May 13, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 2/3
If we look at the crosstabs for these polls, there are some startling things. Respondents thought TFG would handle the conflict better. It's not close and it's across the demos. There is a massive and widening reality gap here. DJT was prez for chrissakes and bungled everything. Yet here we are.
Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 3/3
As always, I'm skeptical of polls, but these are big enough gaps I have to wonder what's going on. I think MSM normalizing trump has done a tremendous amount of damage. Education is vital. Cutting through the noise is vital. Virtually all headwinds for Biden are created by disinformation.
Renee Griffin
A
In response to Bob - Garden is Life.
One thing to note though, black people aren't fooled. Heck, we would rather refuse to answer the question than say that Trump would handle it better lol.
12:09 AM - May 24, 2024
Yvonne Lee
A
In response to Bob - Garden is Life.
Thank you for your measured look at the polls. We ignore them at our peril.
04:26 PM - May 13, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}