John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
thread 1/4
Went out to lunch for my sister's birthday today. My parents asked me to use waze because they weren't exactly sure where this restaurant was. On the way, my father proceeds to give me directions. I asked him, "Why tell me to use waze when you're going to give me directions?". I laughed. He
02:23 PM - May 13, 2024
A
thread 2/4
proceeded to SCREAM at me at how I should learn to take criticism. So you know what? I screamed back. A lot of things that he deserved to hear that I will never regret saying nor will I EVER apologize for.

And for those of you thinking to yourselves "Oh, you'll miss him when he's gone.", no I will
A
thread 3/4
not. Ever. Don't say it here either because I won't even say "Fuck you, you have no idea what my relationship is with my father.", I'll just block you.

I have NEVER loved my father. The first time he ever sincerely told me he loved me was sometime after I moved here this past December. My
A
thread 4/4
relationship has been of tolerance only and today, he fucking blew it.

Thank you spouters, for letting me rant.
Socio-gen
A
No words of wisdom, just hugs (if accepted). Some people simply do not deserve your time, attention, bandwidth, or love, even if you share DNA.

I went no contact with my father a few years before he died. 21 years after his death, I still don't regret a thing.
02:53 PM - May 13, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}