Nick
A
thread 1/2
Yes, we really have to stop lionizing people just because they can code a fun online tool, because they have money to invest in other people's ideas and skills etc. These bros are horrendous people, and their wealth and celebrity just makes them worse.
Professor Kyle @blackcatprose
Wow. I didn't realize Dorsey had abandoned BlueSky. In a nutshell, it was because he wants social media where bigots can say anything they want without consequence; people on BlueSky didn't want that, so he went back to Musk's X. These tech bros are truly assholes. https://www.washingtonpost.com/pol
09:25 AM - May 14, 2024
10:52 AM - May 14, 2024
Nick
A
thread 2/2
One thing that stands out as you age and your career introduces you to more people at senior levels of companies is how profoundly unimpressive many of them are, on either a personal or professional level.
10:55 AM - May 14, 2024 (Edited)
Libmrpigs
A
In response to Nick.
Supposedly he is no longer on the board.
How does that equate to abandonment?

He still owns a percentage of twitter and seems to say it is freedom...not sure about bluesky.

What I know is he supports RFK JR.
11:58 PM - May 14, 2024
Nick
A
In response to Libmrpigs.
Birds of a feather.
12:05 AM - May 15, 2024
Adele Not the singer
A
In response to Nick.
He’s so unappealing that he would struggle to get a date without his fortune (I don’t understand the women who are $$$motivated) but to each their own 😳
10:55 AM - May 14, 2024
Nick
A
In response to Adele Not the singer.
On that level, he and Musk (and many others) are truly peas in a pod.
10:57 AM - May 14, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}