Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 1/5
This is interesting and it highlights just how stupid all these reps and senators are that are violating the gag order for their mobster boss.

The Speaker of the House circumvented the gag order. Judge Merchan has indicated he may subpoena everybody who did that for TFG in the past week.
12:26 PM - May 15, 2024 (Edited)
Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 2/5
Think about this. Merchan may get Johnson, Tubby, and JD Vance in front of him, under oath, asking if they coordinated their comments with trump. Indications are that they did coordinate. MAGA Mike Johnson's counsel must have called him up yesterday yelling,
12:26 PM - May 15, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 3/5
"What are you DOING!?!" These guys at the very least likely made things more complex for TFG. They certainly have put themselves in legal jeopardy. As much as I fantasize about getting those folks in front of Merchan, I doubt it happens. What Merchan wants is for them to stop doing it. The
Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 4/5
combination of him saying he might subpoena the officials to explain themselves combined with their own lawyers surely screaming at them to stop doing this crap will probably make the courtroom steps circuses stop. I predict tomorrow no elected GOPers even show at court because that whole scene
Bob - Garden is Life
A
thread 5/5
has become radioactive for them. And it's of their own doing. However, that assumes some level of thought higher than "Gee, I wonder why the sun makes the rocks feel hot." Given their actions so far, the GOP electeds haven't convinced me they're at that level yet.

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}