Rev. Deborah C Inyamah
A
thread 1/3
Thank you @Katiem here is the video😉#DontComeForNigeria 🙌🏾#TXP #ARISEtv–“What’s Trending With #OjyOkpe - British Journalist Calls Nigerians Nazis The three-day visit of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to Nigeria, continues to generate reactions globally. On Tuesday,
01:33 PM - May 15, 2024
Rev. Deborah C Inyamah
A
thread 2/3
ChristopherWilson, journalist on the British Royal family, in a now-deleted tweet, provoked outrage among many Nigerians after he called Nigerians Nazis for welcoming #PrinceHarryAndMeghan to #Nigeria " Princess Meghan Ifeoma Ọmọ́wálé Adétòkunbọ̀, Ada Mazi of the Ancient Arochukw, & #DuchessOfSussex "
Rev. Deborah C Inyamah
A
thread 3/3
angela dedeng
A
In response to Rev. Deborah C Inyamah.
My advice? Go ahead! Keep isolating the UK from the rest of the world. See where such a hateful mentality will take you, especially in this modern world where international interdependence has become the undeniable reality.
03:15 PM - May 15, 2024
angela dedeng
A
In response to Rev. Deborah C Inyamah.
Where to begin from? Still, I am the guy in the black suit. He expressed some of what emotions I was feeling while watching this clip. Shame on UK's monarchy, media, and government for encouraging the likes of this Wison guy. He represents only a fraction of that country's mentality.
03:10 PM - May 15, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}