Christopher Bouzy
A
Sorry, no. If people refuse to read a paragraph, then that is a them problem. Most Accuracy Alerts address multiple claims, so your solution wouldn't work.
Media524 @BonGriff
Please highlight “accurate or inaccurate” in the Accuracy Alert result.

Sadly we live in a 15 second “at a glance world” added to that our internal bias.. readers will first jump to an opinion before reading down in the details. We are no longer a long read society…
01:36 AM - May 16, 2024
05:17 AM - May 16, 2024
Gray Since 97
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Okay, I was one of the ones hoping for something similar but understand now the complications, ty
12:12 PM - May 16, 2024
Thunderschnozzle
A
I get your point @cbouzy , I really do, but I respectfully disagree. Unfortunately, it is not just a "them problem" because "them" can vote; And if enough of "them" vote, as we saw in 2016, the rest of us can get royally screwed.
06:44 AM - May 16, 2024
Thunderschnozzle
A
In response to Thunderschnozzle.
Would the following solution be viable?

"Accuracy alert! - Completely accurate/partially accurate/completely inaccurate"

where one of these three options is added at the end of the "Accuracy alert!" heading.

If the spout contains multiple statements and some are not true, just use "partially..."
06:49 AM - May 16, 2024
Remember Gea
A
That’s a weird request, and generalizing is insulting. Not only do I read paragraphs, I read entire books🙄🤦🏽‍♀️ 😆
05:57 AM - May 16, 2024
Media524
A
In response to Remember Gea.
Apologies if the “generalising” was an insult… that was never my intent. The request is based on personal and business experience in international media and social media platforms.
11:02 AM - May 16, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}