Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
I’m going to spout this with my whole chest and not mince words; STOP with the petty shit, it drives people away.

Whether we have been here since day one or just joined today, it’s not cute.

Most of us joined Spoutiible to get away from that. A general cohesiveness is a good thing.
07:03 PM - May 15, 2024
Ken Venet
A
💯. I recently came here from Post. Came for the music and good vibes. But, the past few days have had kind of a drama queen, cultish, off putting, undercurrent vibe. Not a good look for us newbies.
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
09:02 AM - May 16, 2024
Drea
A
In response to Ken Venet.
The undercurrent comes and goes. Stick with who brings you the positive vibes.
05:13 PM - May 16, 2024
Ken Venet
A
In response to Drea.
Absolutely! I am here for the community of the #Dribble . They are making my day. Cheers! 🍻
06:58 PM - May 16, 2024
Bob - Garden is Life
A
I hear you. There is a great group here, but you may need to tune your follows a bit to really find it. The vibe of the platform continues to evolve and it's still early. Hope you mute the problematic ones and find more of the folks to your liking.
11:24 AM - May 16, 2024
Ken Venet
A
In response to Bob - Garden is Life.
I’ve definitely found a great group with some ace music chops. Lots of people passing along some really great tunes. My comment was more directed at a general undercurrent rather than a specific incident. Thanks for the support. I appreciate it.
11:35 AM - May 16, 2024
Gloria H
A
I hear you Ken. You are seeing who would be a good follow & who should be muted/blocked. Keep using Explore to curate your content & form your tribe ✌🏼❤️
11:22 AM - May 16, 2024
Ken Venet
A
In response to Gloria H.
Appreciate it Gloria. Separating the wheat from the chaff, so to speak.
11:37 AM - May 16, 2024
Ground Control
A
I know it's been tough for you new guys on account of all that. Just be sure to exercise the block button if the BS ever gets too much.

And what music are you into? I like putting up all sorts on my feed.
11:02 AM - May 16, 2024
Ken Venet
A
In response to Ground Control.
Me, when somebody asks what music I’m into or who my favorite band is. I listen to a ton of different music. That being said, I’m a fool for the Blues. Yep, your feed is excellent. You pass along some great stuff. The music is great. All the BS is just annoying chatter.
12:41 PM - May 16, 2024
Tracy I
A
The majority are trying to hold onto that and hoping the newbies will provide some fresh inspiration to do that.
10:58 AM - May 16, 2024
Ken Venet
A
In response to Tracy I.
Absolutely, Tracy. The majority definitely hold on to that. The music is great, I’m having fun. The other is just chatter. Thanks.
12:44 PM - May 16, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}