Karl S the Typo King
A
thread 1/5
The go back function is acting up… most know what that means. Anywho, with all the “drama” talk kicking in again I’ll take this moment to remind everyone that there’s three sides to every story, the two sides telling it and what actually happened. Passing judgement without all the facts is bad.
02:00 PM - May 16, 2024
Karl S the Typo King
A
thread 2/5
Making assumptions about what may or not have happened is also bad. Your opinion is just that, an opinion, and should not be used in lieu of facts and knowledge. If you have no knowledge of what happened yet still must comment about not knowing, you are exasperating the problem. I’ve said before
Karl S the Typo King
A
thread 3/5
I don’t mediate anymore, and I’m not going to start, but since all the people involved in the “drama” will never be in the same place at the same time, it’s not getting resolved. Thanks to SM and the internet, negativity prompts the most engagement and discussion so the “drama” talk continues.
Karl S the Typo King
A
thread 4/5
Do you remember Honey Boo Boo? If you don’t congratulations, but as soon as everyone stopped talking about her, she became irrelevant and disappeared. It’s time the “drama” disappeared too. It may never fully go away because people are like that, but the uninformed opinions driving it need to stop.
Karl S the Typo King
A
thread 5/5
Good talk.

P.S. feel free to block or mute me if you don’t like what I said, but don’t come talking shit because it won’t end well.
Bev Turner
A
In response to Karl S the Typo King.
Right on. 👊
02:06 PM - May 16, 2024
Lynn Massie 💙
A
the back button isn't working many of us.
must be a glitch or it means some new feature is about to drop. 💕
02:03 PM - May 16, 2024
Christopher Brown
A
I, too, noticed the #BackButton acting up, but that is water under the bridge for me.

Yep. Not placing a target upon my back. Nope.
02:02 PM - May 16, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}