John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
Just like *this guy* wants women to be seen not heard, the same could be said for athletes. They're there to excell in their sport & impress spectators w/ their athleticism, not voice their opinions.

Yeah, I said it. If a guy wants to say shit about women, this woman will say shit about stupid men.
Salma Typhii @Epidatageek
Good. Now if they would kick him off the team like Colin Kapernick was for protesting police brutality against Black people
02:05 PM - May 16, 2024
02:53 PM - May 16, 2024
Bob Deasy
A
In response to John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️.
It is goodness that the NFL responded quickly. I can hear all the calls of "woke" any moment now. I, for one, am not willing, wishing or able to go back in time to when women were not acknowledged or appreciated.
03:00 PM - May 16, 2024
Jean Lake
B
Harrison Butker's mommy is a doctor. He grew up with Southern, white boy privilege in Georgia. We see your controlling game, Harry But. (KC's nickname for him) Butker mentioning Swift's name was an unkind motive & a clip from behind. I call a foul on his faith.
In response to Bob Deasy.
03:16 PM - May 16, 2024
RA
A
In response to Jean Lake.
Yes, but now that he's rich and famous, his prize is a servant wife. 😒
03:18 PM - May 16, 2024
Jean Lake
B
In response to RA.
You are correct. However, if wifey earned higher salary, she would GET to work. Win/win for the male species.
03:22 PM - May 16, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}