Salma Typhii
A
Mine are as annoying AF because of our stupid health care system. The standard old school squish the boob method doesn't work well on me because of tissue density so I always have to come back for the ultrasound. Insurance won't pay for fancy without the traditional screen so I am screwed
Terminator LX @TerminatorLX
Ladies, listen up! 👇🏽 I had my first one this year, and it was a breeze. I expected it to be a breeze. IDKY there are horror stories about getting mammograms. It's like getting an X-ray, not a root canal or something. Get your mammograms!
07:55 PM - May 16, 2024
08:05 PM - May 16, 2024
Terminator LX
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
Oh, that does suck. I'm sorry you have to go through that headache.
08:08 PM - May 16, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Terminator LX.
Worst part is the medical staff and I know the first exam isn't going to give good results as we have been here basically every time. I can just skip the boob squish but it isn't insured. So I boob squish knowing that I have to come back every time 🤬
11:44 PM - May 16, 2024
Terminator LX
A
That'a crazy. Your doctor can't write a letter of medical necessity to skip the regular scan? It would actually save them money to skip it.
01:23 AM - May 17, 2024
Salma Typhii
A
In response to Terminator LX.
IKR! They can but I will have to pay out of pocket which is $$$$. Insurance only covers it if the boob squish method doesn't work and they don't believe that until it doesn't. There is no logic in US health care coverage
01:36 AM - May 17, 2024 (Edited)
Terminator LX
A
SMH. Madness. That's one reason why health insurance is so expensive--money wasted on unnecessary appointments and procedures and hoops they make you jump through.
02:27 AM - May 17, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}