Iron Talon
A
If Republicans have their way an entire new generation of women will realize a phrase that was nearly forgotten.
BAREFOOT AND PREGNANT.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/a-C5B9ml5b0
01:11 AM - May 18, 2024
Jeff Russell
A
In response to Iron Talon.
After reading his bullshit, it's not just a response coming up, it's my dinner!
01:15 AM - May 18, 2024
Iron Talon
A
In response to Jeff Russell.
I am seriously worried about this country. Nearly everything that is happening now, happened in the Handmaids tale. Religious nationalism, Cultism, Fascism. We live in perilous times and the vast majority act as if everything is normal.
01:18 AM - May 18, 2024
Arik Absurd
A
In response to Iron Talon.
I'm not saying "don't worry", but remember that our enemies are a tiny minority of complete idiots. They haven't won yet, and are completely defeatable.

Even when they cheat their way into power, they don't know how to weild it. They end up fighting amongst themselves
01:40 AM - May 18, 2024
Arik Absurd
A
In response to Arik Absurd.
The structural advantages aren't new, they've had them for years. Only difference is now they have a bloated senile idiot saying the quiet part out loud.

We have the advantage now. They have never been weaker.

Don't give up the fight.
01:42 AM - May 18, 2024
Arik Absurd
A
W wasn't somehow more benign than today's republican party. He was also a wannabe fascist with three branches under control.

Trump is dumber than W, and has a congress full of egomaniac grifters (at least more than there are true believers).

The fight is ours to lose.
In response to Arik Absurd.
01:50 AM - May 18, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}