IveyJanette McClelland
A
Fox's golden girl lost yet again.

They're crying right now.

Oh boo hoo hoo 🤣🤣🤣https://sports.yahoo.com/stewart-helps-york-rout-indiana-191126122.html

Caitlin Clark had the best game of her young career. It still wasn't enough for the Indiana Fever to come away with their first victory of the se
05:26 PM - May 18, 2024
Katie in KY
A
In response to IveyJanette McClelland.
That have to get Aliyah Boston some assistance on defense! Can have the best shooter, but won’t allow you to win games if on have one player that can play D.
05:32 PM - May 18, 2024
IveyJanette McClelland
A
In response to Katie in KY.
Exactly. They're not going to the postseason. Two players do not make a team. The defense isn't that great. And there's no one on the bench. They need more players.
05:37 PM - May 18, 2024
Katie in KY
A
In response to IveyJanette McClelland.
Definitely no post season for them, still got a log of building to do.
05:56 PM - May 18, 2024
Richard
A
I hear some people blaming coaching. What do you think?
06:13 PM - May 18, 2024
Katie in KY
A
In response to Richard.
I don’t think it’s that. She’s a rookie, that hasn’t really had the opportunity to face talent like this, nor size. If she’s still struggling to find her shot and rhythm in a year or two, then it could be. I think teams really paid attention in that championship game and how she was defended in 2nd
06:20 PM - May 18, 2024
Richard
A
Oh 100% agree. I was talking more about the team failings.

Caitlin has to get stronger she's playing a whole other level of competition. Also just came off a grueling college schedule with little break. She'll be fine.
06:24 PM - May 18, 2024
Katie in KY
A
In response to Richard.
As a team, hmmm I’d so no, they just don’t have the tools to play with the best. They need another defensive player, and someone to take the heat off Caitlin so she can either get some shots off or pass it and they don’t have that yet.
06:36 PM - May 18, 2024
Richard
A
Okay thanks Katie.
06:41 PM - May 18, 2024
Katie in KY
A
In response to Richard.
Hopefully ownership recognizes that need.
06:42 PM - May 18, 2024
Richard
A
Can't remember where I saw it but it was talking about the coach and I think general franchise problems. I'll see if I can find it. Nothing to do with Caitlin tho.
06:47 PM - May 18, 2024
Katie in KY
A
In response to Richard.
I just googled it, yikes! Definitely a lot of talk of blaming the coach, but still think it’s too early to consider that route.
06:52 PM - May 18, 2024
Richard
A
Lol yeah they want her head on a platter. Thanks Katie.
06:54 PM - May 18, 2024
Katie in KY
A
In response to Richard.
Oh my they sure do!

WNBA fans usually aren’t so fickle 😝 but my guess those are the ones that are new to following the league lol.

Thanks for mentioning it 🙂
07:05 PM - May 18, 2024
Richard
A
You're welcome. That's why I asked you know a hell of a lot more about it than I do.
07:08 PM - May 18, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}