Mindy Lou
A
It's astonishing to me what a vile space Twitter has become. I closed my acct in Nov, but whenever I end up there via external link, I'm flabbergasted by how overrun it is w/ the absolute WORST of humanity & bottomless right wing vomit. My god. People...it's time to cut that bait.
06:05 PM - Mar 17, 2023
Jeff Russell
A
In response to Mindy Lou.
I came to Spoutible in February with the first wave. That very day I deleted my Twitter account. Even then it had become so toxic that it was unbearable. I can't even imagine what it's like now.
04:02 PM - Nov 26, 2023
Michael Whitehead
A
A few months ago I convinced myself that I would stay to witness that app’s demise in real time, but that’s likely years not months from now. Musk is more invested in stoking chaos than profit, no matter what he and his shrinking staff assert😡
04:21 PM - Nov 15, 2023
Maxine Briggs
A
Exactly! 💯
09:39 PM - Aug 26, 2023
Jerry Wechsler
A
I am there less and less. Still a few people (like Jennifer Rubin) who have not moved over here (yet) and what I must do is read their posts, then ignore all comments attached thereto. It certainly does render one pessimistic about the state of humanity.
Worst stuff I see here are a few typos. 😗
04:55 PM - Aug 17, 2023
Kat Hunt
A
I followed a @cbouzy tweet over here… who else should I be following please?
08:45 AM - Mar 18, 2023

Only followers of this user (bootgrlll) can see their posts

Bev Resendez
A
Spoutible is a very nice place to be. Welcome.
12:46 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Fresh Justice
A
It was vile enough when I discovered that it’s now owned by Saudi, Qatari, Chinese and pbly Russian operatives. In McCarthy’s America? Truly vile. I left in a hurry.
08:21 PM - Mar 17, 2023
Jane Stutsman
A
Spoutible is definitely better for your mental health
07:22 PM - Mar 17, 2023
Jean Poole
A
I locked down my Twitter account in December and didn’t return until this Wednesday to deactivate it. I was hoping for some sort of en masse exodus but it appears the one organized on Mastodon for 3/15 flopped. Still glad I’ve finally left that cesspool behind for good.
07:03 PM - Mar 17, 2023
Roger
A
Twitter is comically bad. it's like reading Fox News.
06:37 PM - Mar 17, 2023
Canucklehead
A
I have the same feeling when I now occasionally venture over to Twitter. I feel I need to have a shower afterwards
06:32 PM - Mar 17, 2023
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
I left that cesspool before Musk took over and scrubbed my profile to the best of my àbility.
06:29 PM - Mar 17, 2023
MsFahrenheit
A
It's like they choose to hang out with the SS. I dont understand it.
06:28 PM - Mar 17, 2023
Autistic-led Advocacy in Canada
A
WHY do so many people stay on it? WHY aren't they here yet?
06:13 PM - Mar 17, 2023
100% Antifa, thought everyone was.
B
Become a Qwitter. Stop using Twitter now. Fuck Elon and all his disgusting Qdrop followers. Let the maggot Qdrops argue with themselves.
06:08 PM - Mar 17, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}