Layla
A
So Tuesday it is.

Sprinkle a lil George Soros on top of a call for violence too.

So it begins.
07:39 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Maurice Turner
A
In response to Layla.
Just throwing ketchup on the wall to see what sticks.😼
02:04 PM - Mar 19, 2023
Kathy Wipf
A
In response to Layla.
Republican leaders, office holders, influencers better have their strongest condemnation statements against violence + calls for peace ready by (fill in the blank) days ago. The airways should be flooded with disavowal after disavowal from them all. Our children and young people are watching.
08:24 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Layla
A
In response to Kathy Wipf.
I guess we will see what the weekend brings. I would be surprised if they did it.
08:52 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Kathy Wipf
A
In response to Layla.
I really, really hope there is a Ho-Hum response from his cult followers to protest. Look what happened to the last batch that “protested at the Capitol.” He wants chaos/disorder/violence. He did not call for peace. I hope he does not get what he wants.
08:13 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Layla
A
In response to Kathy Wipf.
Hope for the best. Prepare for the worst and report anything you see. We saw them plan Jan 6 right out in the open, but nobody took it seriously enough.
08:18 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to Layla.
If you see something, say something. Maybe even reach out to that sketchy relative who you wonder about to see what's on their mind. Simultaneously be aware that many of his supporters are older and parked in a recliner in front of the TV. We'll get through this.
07:45 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Layla
A
In response to Trauma Epidemic.
Absolutely. Do not underestimate any of them. That was his call to action for the Proud Boys, Oathkeepers, Boogaloo Bois & the rest of his cult. If something seems suspicious report it immediately. If you see them openly planning online, screenshot it & report it immediately to the police or FBI.
07:49 AM - Mar 18, 2023
MJ Smith
A
In response to Layla.
Sounds like I need to chill the prosecco
07:41 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Layla
A
In response to MJ Smith.
And buy another bottle or 2.
07:50 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Ell Pace
B
In response to Layla.
Let them protest government is surely ready for them.
07:41 AM - Mar 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}