Margo Green
A
I know people are focused on tfg, but you need to re-focus on what's important. Florida SB254 would allow state sanctioned kidnapping of trans kids whose parents seek trans related medical care for their children. I beg you to pay attention to what's happening not only there, but in your state.
10:51 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Patches Emerson
A
In response to Margo Green.
Seems like a good time to leave Florida. I feel pretty sure nothing like that will happen in Kentucky but only because the current governor wouldn't allow it. It's a red state and some people here can be pretty radical.
07:11 PM - Mar 19, 2023
✨Witchy Woman✨
A
yeah but there's not a lot other ppl can do. Everyone is responsible for the state they reside in. I can't help florida, florida needs to help itself and stop electing assholes.
07:41 PM - Mar 18, 2023
Margo Green
A
In response to ✨Witchy Woman✨.
It's not just Florida. And you can help by supporting the boots on the ground organizations in your state or in any state for that matter. Contact your local LGBTQ+ orgs and see what you can do to help.
09:48 PM - Mar 18, 2023
Joy V.
A
DeSantis wants STATE-DICTATED healthcare, education and media.
DeSantis will make sure that PARENTS have no rights.
#FascistDeSantis
07:05 PM - Mar 18, 2023
Margo Green
A
In response to Joy V..
Correct
09:50 PM - Mar 18, 2023
Pam
A
Same thing happening in Texas.

Don't know why the DOJ isn't stepping in and protecting trans kids and their families.

Parents shouldn't have to quit jobs, uproot their kids, and flee the state to protect their kids. It's a civil rights violation.
10:54 AM - Mar 18, 2023
Margo Green
A
In response to Pam.
DOJ cannot step in. These are state laws and regulations, not federal. No different than state adoption laws or state child care or CPS regulations.
11:07 AM - Mar 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}