Darth Continent
A
Having been 14 I can't say I like parents who'd actively push a kid to transition to another gender. That age is a tumultuous time full of puberty and hormones and an explosion of thoughts, passions, and change.

Support them, ofc, but better to find their own path, IMO.

#TransRightsAreHumanRig
02:20 PM - Mar 18, 2023
ActualApe
A
In response to Darth Continent.
I'm curious where you got this because it seems fake. There are a lot of fake accounts that are set up to make trans people and trans parents look bad. Conservative friends have posted some posts like this on Facebook and when I've checked them out they were clearly fake. I couldn't find this one.
02:54 PM - Mar 18, 2023
Darth Continent
A
In response to ActualApe.
Here's what appears to be the original thread on deadbird:

https://twitter.com/emma_chemist2/status/1635308962697601024
04:42 PM - Mar 18, 2023
ActualApe
A
Thanks. Woke Archive is an anti-trans account. They've posted a photo of who knows what. I don't trust it.
04:45 PM - Mar 18, 2023
Darth Continent
A
In response to ActualApe.
Reminds me of this one Twitter user claiming to be some Somalian or other African immigrant purporting to be a female model and "activist" curiously in favor of #MAGA and Putin's Russia and other inexplicable, contradictory things.

In a past life there I believe "she" got me brigaded to suspensio
04:49 PM - Mar 18, 2023
ActualApe
A
Yes. Twitter is inundated with these fake accounts. There's no context for that photo. And given the intentions of the Woke Archive twitter account, it's clearly just being used to enflame anti-trans sentiments.
04:52 PM - Mar 18, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}