Marta Pelusi
A
Hey, this app is moving SUPER slowly for me. I have recently cleared my entire browsing history more than once; shut down/ restarted a few times; etc. I don't think it's my machine, not happening on other sites. Anyone else experiencing long lags on laptops?
11:44 AM - Feb 07, 2023
Hubert Califex
A
Well, no. Spoutible is impressively fast and responsive for me today (Feb. 7, 2023) on my desktop computer.
In response to Marta Pelusi.
11:46 AM - Feb 07, 2023
Marta Pelusi
A
In response to Hubert Califex.
E.g. was about 40 seconds that time between when I clicked the 'spout off' button & when my reply to you just posted. I am using Chrome. No other site is giving me these issues this a.m. I am a supporter of Spoutible & welcomed the chance to escape the bird site. (I also tried Mastodon & Post)
11:54 AM - Feb 07, 2023
Hubert Califex
A
In response to Marta Pelusi.
Non-techie: I really have no idea what could be causing the slow response, when it's fast for others.
Could the lag be regional, or a CloudFlare server issue?
You might want to address your question to @cbouzy @Spoutible and tag it with #Spoutible
12:06 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Marta Pelusi
A
In response to Hubert Califex.
Any troubleshooting tips on why this might be happening? I am a fan of Spoutible and want it to succeed. I am just frustrated - I have to wait a minute or two after every action I attempt, for the spout to post, when I try to navigate to someone's page to Follow them, etc.
11:50 AM - Feb 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}