Just Peachy
A
I have ZERO regard for Democrats who pull this kind of nonsense, especially at a time when our Democracy is so very fragile.

This is the time to circle the wagons. We can play internecine warfare games when democracy is safe.
12:26 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Karma Brewing ??
A
In response to Just Peachy.
Here's where journalists & dem politicians always fail to focus on.... The polls have been more incorrect than they have been correct. Voters can decide what they want at the ballot box not polls. Somehow we keep taking the bait. Corps will use polls to sway consensus to benefit their own narratives
12:32 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Robyn Stewart
A
He has disappointed me greatly. He’s indicative of those that care more about attention than unity for getting things done for the people he claims he serves.
12:32 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Just Peachy
A
In response to Robyn Stewart.
He's obviously long had something personal against Biden. Now is not the time to indulge that sort of petty.
12:39 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
So frustrating. For whatever their worth, poll numbers and enthusiasm for Biden would be way higher if everyone in his own damn party would simply rally around him – instead of undermining him (and MVP) for what they wrongly think will be their own political gain.
12:29 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Dave Maurischat
A
Plus polls at this point it time are a waste of time and nothing but imagined drama for media to talk about.
Sandy, 'Q is for QUACK'
A
Who do they poll ?
56 years on this Earth and not once have I ever been polled. 🤷
Just Peachy
A
In response to Sandy, 'Q is for QUACK'.
I've actually been polled! I was polled by Quinnipiac for the 2016 Presidential race.
12:40 PM - Feb 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}