Pamela Keith
A
I continue to believe that Gavin Newsome is the right person to match up against DeSantis in 2024.

And I know you won’t understand this, but AOC should be his running mate. For about 2 months it will look crazy because of the MSM narratives about her being “polarizing.”
01:46 AM - Mar 20, 2023
@[email protected]
A
In response to Pamela Keith.
Way, way too much baggage.
Would be a meme-candidate for the fascist party to attack.
Terrible idea, sorry.
07:17 AM - Mar 20, 2023
Pamela Keith
A
What baggage? She has been the cause Celeb for the GOP since the day she was sworn in and they have NEVER landed a punch on her. NEVER. She won re-election with 78 percent of the vote. She raises huge amounts of money and is scandal free.

So please elaborate on the “baggage” you speak of.
In response to @[email protected].
08:16 AM - Mar 20, 2023
The-Good Hombre ✌
A
Exactly Spot on - people are brainwashed by the propaganda against AOC - there's no baggage - except the baggage that she WORKS FOR HER CONSTITUENTS.
07:44 PM - Apr 03, 2023
Jack Handy
A
I think that depends on how you define landing a punch. There are plenty of middle of the road democrats who do not like her and are not on board with her agenda at all. I like her. I think she's great. But to ignore the fact that she will not play in the centrist voter block is a huge mistake.
The
12:40 PM - Mar 20, 2023 (Edited)
Jack Handy
A
In response to Jack Handy.
The other issue is that the DNC doesn't like her. They don't believe in her agenda and they will fight that nomination.
The Progressive block matters, but it isn't the winning block yet. I say this as a progressive. We can't win without the center. Pure & simple. Its why Biden won the primary big.
12:47 PM - Mar 20, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}