Kimberley Johnson
A
Blown-up pictures of Pelosi in a bathing suit. Debates about which gubernatorial candidate was more “fuckable.” Calling women “c*nts.”

In new lawsuits, a Tucker Carlson producer describes an atmosphere of rampant misogyny:
10:32 AM - Mar 21, 2023
Eleanor
A
In response to Kimberley Johnson.
This is my shocked face. In all seriousness, I didn’t realize how absolutely swinish Fox was/is. There is not 1 redeeming feature to Murdoch’s successful fever dream.
07:34 AM - Aug 06, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
Unreal. Toxic masculinity at its finest. It’s as if these man-babies never grow up and stay stuck in the basement. Yet, Carlson goes on air ever night crying victim, as he and cronies create a dysfunctional and hostile work environment for women.
10:59 AM - Mar 22, 2023
Rudi
A
However, the misogyny doesn't excuse Maria Bartiromo from the disinformation and misinformation she's spewed and the harm it's caused. What's that saying...birds of a feather....etc. She was amazing when she dealt with the idiots, I mean traders, on floor of the NYSE and was reporting.
10:48 AM - Mar 22, 2023
Yvette
A
Color me NOT SURPRISED! 😜🙄🤦‍♀️☮️🏳️‍🌈
01:23 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Carla Vivarttas
B
12:53 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Breacher
A
So tired of this shit. I worked in broadcast news a few decades ago and the exact same language (“fuckable, c**t) were used to describe my women colleagues. I did manage to shake up management over it but thats probably because we had women owners.
12:50 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Crazy Cruze
A
They were more than happy to work there until they got thrown under the bus. 🤷🏽‍♀️
11:43 AM - Mar 21, 2023
Steven Baker
A
Healthy workplace.
11:09 AM - Mar 21, 2023
Mia DaCosta
A
I have zero empathy for them. They were fine to keep working there. They were fine to go along until now. They're part of the problem.
10:49 AM - Mar 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}