Mathilda
A
Correct me if I'm wrong. In the bird app the 'likes' also showed up on your followers' timelines, but not here, it only appear on the writer's notification (??). So if you want to spread something you have to 'echo'.
Marc Schelske @Schelske
So how are we all feeling about echos? Over on the bird app, if you really liked something, you liked & RTd. It seems like here, lots of folks are hearting stuff, but I'm not seeing many echoes. Seems like echoes would be really important for connecting with folks beyond our immediate circle. No?
05:04 PM - Feb 04, 2023
01:13 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Marleigh Elise
A
In response to Mathilda.
They only showed up if you're tl used their algorithm instead of going chronologically. I always had mine set up for chronological order so I never saw likes, only retweets. So it's the same here since they do use an algorithm to show us top spouts.
01:21 PM - Feb 07, 2023
Mathilda
A
In response to Marleigh Elise.
Thanks. How do you change to chronological here?
EDIT: Actually I don't see 'liked' on my timeline here. Only echoed. That's why I was asking.
01:25 PM - Feb 07, 2023 (Edited)
Marleigh Elise
A
It already is. Bouzy said he's keeping it that way so you don't run into the issue of the site determining which tweets you see of those you follow.
In response to Mathilda.
03:44 PM - Feb 07, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}