Mia Aruna
A
My Spoutible wishlist:
- Mute

- More gamers and game industry accounts!

Actually more people/communities/officials accounts in general that aren’t related to politics. Fashion, cats, entertainment, shopping, anime/manga, music, crafts, and other fun stuff.

But I feel like that’ll come in time.
03:42 PM - Mar 21, 2023 (Edited)
Craig N
A
In response to Mia Aruna.
I had actually stopped using this app for awhile because it was too many politics and not enough hobby interests like gaming, media, etc.

I mean, being up with the news is great but it's not what I used twitter for. Getting away from the toxic gamer base here was a huge desire.
09:37 AM - Apr 04, 2023 (Edited)
Mia Aruna
A
In response to Craig N.
The funny thing is, I think there’s actually a lot of gamers here amongst the political folk, who absolutely. Will not. Talk about them lol. But they’ll interact with gamer content.

I think it’ll change as more Millennials/GenZ-ers come here who are more comfortable socializing over games/hobbies
10:53 AM - Apr 04, 2023
Senorjeffe1
A
I'm constantly searching hashtags for non-political content. Hopefully when the mobile app releases we'll see more variety.
02:44 AM - Mar 26, 2023
Mia Aruna
A
In response to Senorjeffe1.
I’ve noticed that it helps if you spout a lot about your interests and use hashtags; the people you’re looking for will also start to find you.
02:40 PM - Mar 26, 2023
Jasmine A.
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
05:21 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Gordon Little
A
More people verified. Checkmarks shouldn’t be status symbols.
03:44 PM - Mar 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}