Keith Ashwood
A
Do you think #Spoutible is at risk of becoming only a left-political social app?

yes

no

54 votes — 07:49 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Retropian
B
In response to Keith Ashwood.
Define Left-Political. Eisenhower would be considered that today, so probably would Nixon and Reagan in some respects.
08:27 PM - Mar 21, 2023
The Tree Guy
A
I do think that and I am fine with it.
08:19 PM - Mar 21, 2023
just1teacher
A
Yes but I would not describe it as a risk...more like a likelyhood ...and that's fine with me at the moment
07:59 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Giordana
A
There are numerous accounts on here already who have zero interest in politics and are only here to enjoy sharing their field of interest with others. I have no doubt there are Reps on here who abhor MAGA extremists and hold on to "conservative" values without imposing their views as "better".
07:59 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Keith Ashwood
A
In response to Giordana.
Of course, they are, but most are interested in politics, so I asked the question. Thanks for taking the time to reply with your thoughts
08:02 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Bev Turner
A
See this is a trick question. I see why this would be a problem like talking in an echo chamber, so to speak, but rather that than the alternative.
07:56 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Keith Ashwood
A
In response to Bev Turner.
I think its a very straight forward, but you would be correct that the answer does lead to other questions.
07:58 PM - Mar 21, 2023
John Bolton's Mustache™️☑️
A
The experiment known as Twitter, has failed. Haven't we all tried to get along with those on the right? And haven't we all felt the wrath of close-minded assholes?

If this becomes a left-leaning site, so be it. No MAGA, no Qanon, no bullshit sounds perfectly fine to me.
07:54 PM - Mar 21, 2023
FullMoon Hair
A
I'm fine with that.
07:53 PM - Mar 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}