Thrive
A
The fact that the powers-that-be at #MSNBC think
#ChrisLHayes 's viewers would be cool with a former chairman of the GOP as guest host for Chris's hour makes me wonder who the hell the powers-that-be ARE at #MSNBC ! JFC!
09:13 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Amylouise Donnelly
A
In response to Thrive.
I haven't been able to watch #MSNBC in 15 years. When we bought our house we decided that standard cable wasn't worth the fee, so we ditched it. I only hear things about this man and don't know him well. I do miss Chris Matthews.

Suppose that makes me a terrible person in some circles. 😥 2 say. 😥
05:58 AM - Apr 03, 2023
Thrive
A
In response to Amylouise Donnelly.
My feeling about Cable News is similar to my view on our 2-Party system. The one with which I am most closely aligned I stay engaged with in order to understand what is making voters believe this or that. If MSNBC fails, I express my displeasure. Turning off MSM cable wouldn't work for me.
11:52 AM - Apr 03, 2023
Black Widow
A
In response to Thrive.
Well, they are the network that keeps Chuck Todd and Andrea Mitchell.....
09:37 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Thrive
A
In response to Black Widow.
Exactly. I know I'm spitting into the wind here...but, I needed to say something.
09:41 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Melissa Cavallone
A
In response to Thrive.
People keep forgetting this. Lincoln Project folks including George Conway, Bill Kristol, Michael Steele, Joe Walsh, et al - all Republicans. They may be on our side now, because Dems are the only rational, non-fascists, but give them a traditional Republican alternative, and they are out.
09:19 PM - Mar 21, 2023
just alex
A
In response to Melissa Cavallone.
Respectfully, they are not on our side. Proving your point, Michael Steele and David Jolly were practically salivating at the prospect of winning in 2024.
😒
10:28 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Thrive
A
In response to Thrive.
Has #MichaelSteele CHANGED his positions?
No.
Being Anti-Trump doesn't forgive all the awful things Conservatives believe and have done to and said about Democrats for decades!
]Never forget these monsters are monsters, okay?
09:14 PM - Mar 21, 2023
just alex
A
In response to Thrive.
This. Thank you. I caught the very end of the show, and saw Steele and Jolly (both in deep denial) pretending Trump & DeSantis will be things in 2024.

They both sounded pathetic.
10:30 PM - Mar 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}