Millicent Bolden
A
Every day, horrible tragedies give us a glimpse of how intolerable life is in theocratic and political authoritarian regimes.
Let us fight to preserve democracy here and abroad. Vote Blue for a more just nation and world for us all. #StopFascismNow ! 🌊
05:26 PM - Feb 16, 2023 (Edited)
Union Thug ☮️
A
In response to Millicent Bolden.
Why do so many want to live under an authoritarian regime??? https://www.khou.com/amp/a...
08:33 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Millicent Bolden
A
Could it be they believe they will soon be a minority incapable of truly winning a democratic election? Do they fear being mistreated as they have mistreated minorities? Paradoxically, they may see their only recourse to power by embracing an autocrat who looks like themselves. #StopFascismNow
In response to Union Thug ☮️.
09:29 PM - Mar 21, 2023
Union Thug ☮️
A
Also, private schools are for-profit. Republicans are also for stealing g our tax dollars and creating for profit schools for their cronies. No accountability, they don’t have to allow special needs or free lunch kids in. Nor do they even have to show you how they spend their money. This leaves poor
06:13 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Millicent Bolden
A
I hope enough people will be motivated to go to the polls and vote these fascists out on every level of government, county, city, state and nationwide.
06:27 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Union Thug ☮️
A
I’m sure that’s part of it, but I’m Caucasian and I don’t really understand it. I was always taught we are a melting pot. I always envisioned a pot of melting colors. I don’t care what color a person is that dates my children. Part of the fear is by right wing talk radio; Fox Fake news; and Republic
06:09 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Millicent Bolden
A
I wonder what the percentage of MAGAs is in this country. I think fair-minded people outnumber them. What they don't understand is that those whipping them up in a frenzy could care less about them. Trump and his minions always remind me of Lonesome Roads in A Face in the Crowd, but they woke up.
06:35 PM - Mar 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}