Camilla Tegelsten
A
Yes. We have an election coming up in Finland, and the right wing politicians are flat out lying. Repeatedly. And they aren’t questioned by the media enough either. This is why my profile here is so quiet. See you all in about two weeks.
Miriam @Miriam
The majority of politicians these days lack even an ounce of altruistic intentions and have an absolute disregard for shame and consequences. This dangerous combination is leading us down a path where ethical boundaries are being pushed to their limits
07:26 AM - Mar 22, 2023
07:40 AM - Mar 22, 2023
Miriam
A
In response to Camilla Tegelsten.
What way do you think it will go? Ireland is getting into a bit of a precarious situation as well. Aggressive anti-immigrant protests all round the country by a small number of people, for now. No political party is biting but I think it's a matter of time
07:45 AM - Mar 22, 2023
Camilla Tegelsten
A
In response to Miriam.
Honestly- I don’t know, and that’s a bit scary. Finland is the most dangerous country for women in Europe, and as loved as our PM is abroad, some men hate her. They are loud, miss information flooding the papers and twitter. If she was a man we would not be in this situation.
10:53 AM - Mar 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}