Michigander
A
👇👇👇👇👇
ManKillah Fruitface @FruitFacedFruitKace
10:45 AM - Mar 22, 2023
10:46 AM - Mar 22, 2023
Bun the Franky
A
While one side is absolutely an existential threat, I'd hope we are all grown up enough to be able to hold two things in our mind at once and still call out dysfunction or bad policy coming from Democrats when it occurs.
In response to Michigander.
11:03 AM - Mar 22, 2023

Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

Bun the Franky
A
In response to ManKillah Fruitface.
I appreciate you didn't realize that your account made it impossible to respond to your reply. In response: I don't know you. I know LOTS of people from other sites that engage in cultish thinking that ignores that Biden and some Dems have done objectively bad things.
07:41 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Bun the Franky
A
In response to ManKillah Fruitface.
And while *I* am not a demographic that is under daily attack, the 3 beings I brought into this world are ALL part of those demographics, I have a lot of skin in the game. It's important (and was my only point) that we are fighting the battles on all fronts.
07:43 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Michigander
A
In response to Bun the Franky.
That goes without say. I think that's built into our mindset as Democrats....sometimes to a fault.
11:15 AM - Mar 22, 2023

Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

Bun the Franky
A
In response to Michigander.
We definitely do seem to have an almost pathological need sometimes to attack our own minor failings while seemingly taking our eye off the ball that the GOP just threw at our heads.
11:38 AM - Mar 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}