NewWarriorsTalk
A
I'm baffled by those impatiently expecting high profile accounts to jump over to Spoutible. Were they not alive when Facebook and Twitter were new? It took them YEARS to gain enough critical mass to become the default destinations. And they didn't have 5-10 viable alternatives to compete with.
02:34 PM - Mar 22, 2023 (Edited)
?SedonaRockss
A
In response to NewWarriorsTalk.
I want what I want and I want it NOW! Mantra of those who demand instant gratification. Or toddlers. #spoutiblerocks
02:47 PM - Mar 22, 2023
Tom G. Hughes
A
I sense a lot of folks still there believe they can outlast Musk, or that while he annoys, he hasn't blocked them from what they are essentially there to do.
02:44 PM - Mar 22, 2023
NewWarriorsTalk
A
In response to Tom G. Hughes.
Yes, everyone's threshold for tolerance will be different. And depending on who they're following, they might not be seeing THAT dramatic of a change yet. Plus, there's the natural aversion to change.
02:46 PM - Mar 22, 2023
mary_reeves
A
I invited one of my favs to jump ship and she scoffed. It will take time and us intentionally building a community to be a part of. #NoReasonToGoBack
02:40 PM - Mar 22, 2023
NewWarriorsTalk
A
In response to mary_reeves.
That's it exactly. It's classic marketing. The more they hear about it, the more there is to see over here, the more people will come over.

It will take time but it can happen.
02:44 PM - Mar 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}