Minnie the Pooh
A
In response to Ron Castka.
Love this.
12:23 AM - Mar 22, 2023
Ron Castka
A
In response to Minnie the Pooh.
Screaming Tom, a little wild tomcat who sneaks in to eat and will allow a pet or two if treats are being dispensed.
11:25 PM - Mar 23, 2023
Minnie the Pooh
A
You’re like the best artist on here. Could you hashtag your posts and add ALT texts with descriptions and medium, etc.?
11:53 PM - Mar 23, 2023
Ron Castka
A
SUre, I'm usually posting in odd spare moments and it's kind oif stream of thought when it gets going...is there a hashtag you would recommend. As for the medium, they are all initially digital. Photos get preprocessed with several editors and AIs and then turned into these.
12:01 AM - Mar 24, 2023
Minnie the Pooh
A
Do you then paint them? I photoshop and then paint when the images look about right to me. Some hashtags to use are #spoutibleart and #SpoutibleArtist
12:06 AM - Mar 24, 2023
Ron Castka
A
Once it looks interesting or someone want to see it on "stuff" I see how refined I can get the final version, which I then load to redbubble. Usually when I'm done it's anywhere from a 50 to 150 meg file.
12:22 AM - Mar 24, 2023
Minnie the Pooh
A
So these are all digital? Cuz some of them really look like they’re painted. Like this one.
12:26 AM - Mar 24, 2023
Ron Castka
A
Yes. Steps involved are roaming around taking pics of the cats, or using thiscatdoesnotexist.com to get a base pic. I then preprocess with photo and paint to sharped and adjust light. Sometimes I make the background transparent. Then I start using tools like the Deep Dream Generator and that 1/x
12:36 AM - Mar 24, 2023
Ron Castka
A
becomes tedious trial and error. I sometimes Use NightCafe. Sometimes I feed it from one to the other. I was ever interested in art or photography -- I got interested after playing around with some of the AI stuff and then went insane making stuff like this:
12:40 AM - Mar 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}