Alan Brand
A
On that other bird platform, I was challenged and by an MAGA American, that I support paedophilia just because I am part of the LGBTQI+ community. As a gay grandfather I find this hatred and utter bull, hurtful and full of hatred. Engaging with him was pointless what do my fellow Spouters think?
05:47 AM - Mar 24, 2023
Chance
B
In response to Alan Brand.
Hey bud I'm sorry you had to experience that but I'm here to tell you that you are none of those things you're just a grandpa who has a gay grandson that you love as long as you have him in your life who gives a FUCK what that asshole MAGA thinks
05:59 AM - Mar 24, 2023
Alan Brand
A
In response to Chance.
Thanks chance. Its the grandfather (me) that's gay my grandson in 1yrs old and my granddaughter is 6yrs old. I love them and spend plenty time with them. But indeed, I agree I don't have the time to engage with a bigoted idiot.
06:03 AM - Mar 24, 2023
Katie E
A
probably is pointless. Those types cling to their illusions very tightly, and even when they are confronted with contradictions in their beliefs, they refuse to see it.
05:53 AM - Mar 24, 2023
Alan Brand
A
In response to Katie E.
Thanks Kate indeed I agree they are so programmed into their hatred and negative mindset that no alternative reality will be accepted. So sad and yet they have so much power toward transgender and gender queer people. The world is a sad place.
05:56 AM - Mar 24, 2023
Garry Cohen
A
I agree with you. What's the point in arguing with stoopid?
05:48 AM - Mar 24, 2023
Alan Brand
A
In response to Garry Cohen.
100% agree Gary I would rather spend that energy being present in my grandchildren's lives.
06:33 AM - Mar 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}