Lauren Malone
A
Is anybody else sick of seeing Trump's face on every post everywhere every day every second? I'm so tired of him being everywhere.
10:53 AM - Mar 24, 2023
nb.photo.bsud
A
In response to Lauren Malone.
I do my part and do not Like, Spout, or Quote Spout his rantings, images, or articles associated with him. Never want to promote anything he does unless it an investigation into his criminal activities. The day will come when everyone will know him as New Yorkers do: a grifter loser narcissist.
11:49 AM - Mar 24, 2023
Ken Gibson
A
I hear you! I'm torn between needing to know what is going on to just wanting that criminal to go away.
11:40 AM - Mar 24, 2023
Jerry Wechsler
A
I am. I’m tired of hyperventilated coverage of ONLY the horse-race. The news should focus on:
• Biden-Harris activity here and abroad
• World Events by region
• War in Ukraine and other conflicts
• The Global Climate Crisis
• The Arts, world-wide
• Science, world-wide
11:02 AM - Mar 24, 2023
Civil Canuck
A
In response to Jerry Wechsler.
Exactly! Nightly US News (from here) is basically: latest weather systems, what Trump said that day, what DeSantis did that day, like consumers can only hold 3 bits of info at a time. Kamala is shortchanged, she's a wonderful VP. 👍
11:22 AM - Mar 24, 2023
Cyndi Brown she/her
A
I'm tired of his very existence.
11:00 AM - Mar 24, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
Yes. Democrats are the worst about it too. Meme after meme. Article after article. Post after post. Some of us do a great job keeping the 🍊 🤡 relevant.
10:59 AM - Mar 24, 2023
LH Grant
A
As someone who has been posting some of his latest insane rants, I have and always have had mixed feelings. At the other place, it just became every minute and toxic, even for non-country and life threatening idiocies of his. I have posted over the past week or so bx this is different.....
10:55 AM - Mar 24, 2023
LH Grant
A
In response to LH Grant.
....He is literally, again, calling directly for violence. No words minced. And I feel that every one who cares, needs to read those words of his. And I am certain, that if there is violence in NYC, Bragg and SDNY will charge him with multiple counts. Same in GA.
10:57 AM - Mar 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}