Stevi-Lee Alver
A
According to this bot that gets to decide my "normal" rating, I'm doing something wrong here. So far, I've posted about being gay and having insomnia. Too weird for the bot. Good to know. Think I'll stick with #Mastodon this shit is cooked
10:49 AM - Mar 14, 2023
Crafty Kitty
A
In response to Stevi-Lee Alver.
Just a guess because they won't tell you why. I've noticed people who consistantly use a lot of hashtags, links or Echo more than spout have a higher %. I don't think it's the content.
01:37 PM - Mar 24, 2023
Stevi-Lee Alver
A
Are hashtags frowned upon here? Is posting with out hashtags like fishing with a hook but no bait? 😅 I can’t keep up… I literally just got my head around hashtags. Jokes. I got my head around them in 2016 after spending a few years very confused indeed!
In response to Crafty Kitty.
02:14 PM - Mar 24, 2023
Crafty Kitty
A
In response to Stevi-Lee Alver.
Maybe it's the number of hashtags? Could also be because you don't have a lot of spouts yet. And, the ones you do have contain a lot of hashtags and/or links. It's just an observation. My % went down when I spouted more instead of echoing a lot.
03:40 PM - Mar 24, 2023
Stevi-Lee Alver
A
In response to Crafty Kitty.
Thanks for your advice. I appreciate it. I saw your post about spoutible being good for artists. I'll post my art and see if that percentage is going to change. Apparently the higher it is, the more it thinks you're a bot... I've never feared becoming a bot until now 😂😂😂
04:02 PM - Mar 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}