Margo Green
A
This group is dangerous. They move into communities and find one or two people sympathetic to the cause, train them and send them into school board meetings or get them elected to those positions. That is why you MUST pay attention to your local elections.
Patsy @PatsyBaloney
Jess Piper (piper4missouri):
"Moms for Liberty is not a grassroots group getting by on the sale of t-shirts to pay for their right wing push to take over school boards. They are tight with the Heritage Foundation which is funded by Koch money. They are anything but grassroots."
05:53 PM - Mar 24, 2023
05:57 PM - Mar 24, 2023
Betsy Brazy
A
In response to Margo Green.
Yes! This was discussed in the March 21 podcast, "Fated Mates," with writer Jarrett Dapier (guest) and hosts @sarahmaclean and Jen Prokop. Sarah: "Writers love teachers and writers love librarians. ...They are the engines that keep us going." Keep watch on local elections https://ballotpedia.org
06:25 PM - Mar 24, 2023
Dan F
B
Amen to this. Even in my very blue I monitor school board elections religiously.
06:11 PM - Mar 24, 2023
Margo Green
A
In response to Dan F.
Thank you
06:23 PM - Mar 24, 2023
Julia@myollieBarradise1
B
That heritage group are trying to get information about harry visa, they believe he lied on his visa application about his drug habit that he had when he was 17 Yr old and how old is he now, this right to know stuff that they really don't have the right gives me a right headache,
06:02 PM - Mar 24, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}